Leveraging the different techniques of digital marketing can bring success to your web business. No matter how big or small your site is, adopting the best marketing practices can lead you towards quality leads and improved sales.
While content marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing rule the entire digital landscape, inbound marketing is gaining a lot of popularity among those who want a subtle and effective way to promote and sell their products and services to the targeted web audience. If done properly, you will be able to generate high leads and maximum revenues for your WordPress business/website.
What is inbound marketing?
- This particular marketing technique offers a complete methodology to let businesses optimize their marketing strategies to encourage more people to buy their products and services.
- It renders systematic approach.
- Inbound campaigns focus on giving value to the potential web customers.
How does it work?
- Inbound marketing uses engaging and high-quality content such as blog posts, articles, and e-books to promote brands and build trust with targeted web audiences.
- It aims at providing valuable information, useful tips and another form of content to enhance the brand awareness among online buyers and encourage them to buy your products and services.
- It collects data of the buyer’s journey, creates a robust marketing strategy, and promote content at that point of time when they are looking for your products and services.
Results-driven inbound marketing strategies for your WordPress site
1. Create valuable content
- Create inspiring, informational, and unique content for a successful inbound marketing.
- Make sure your content is targeted to your potential web customers.
- It should give some valuable information related to your products/services.
- Add value to their specific interests.
2. Engage in effective email marketing
- Build strong email list by adding option forms, contact forms and sign-in forms using best WordPress plugins.
- Create and send professional looking newsletters and emails directly to your subscribers.
- Write click-worthy subject lines to entice subscribers to open your email.
- Send emails at the best time for your subscribers (use a feature like Perfect Timing).
3. Use images and videos
- Add images to attract more web visitors towards your site.
- Create engaging and relevant images, infographics, videos, and slideshows to let your brand stand out from the crowd.
- Promote them on web channels and social media websites.
4. Leverage calls-to-action (CTAs)
- Create compelling and visible CTAs to tell web visitors what to do next.
- Add it to your newsletters, and direct emails.
5. Track the performance of your marketing campaigns
- Gather data and analyze it to know the overall performance of your inbound marketing strategies.
- A Complete insight into your existing campaigns – how many contacts converted into customers, etc.
- Integrate Google Analytics.
6. Split test
- After gathering the results from analytics, test multiple variations of your campaigns,
- Perform A/B split testing on content, emails, subject lines, CTAs, the color of buttons and so on.
- Test until you get the right combination of marketing solution for your WordPress site.
These are the six powerful inbound marketing strategies that will help you promote your WordPress across multiple web channels, social media platforms and targeted web customers effectively and efficiently.
The post Inbound Marketing Strategies to Power up your WordPress Business appeared first on GetResponse Blog - Online Marketing Tips.